We are manufactures/purveyors of fine nuts, trail mixes, dried fruits, home-made chocolates, imported and domestic candies, beef jerky, seasonal gifts, and corporate gift specialties.
First of all, we import our bulk chocolate from Germany and then add several of Mountain Man’s special touches such as real cocoa butter, milk, vanilla, and use a long conching time (blending of the cocoa beans) for a smooth and silky texture and taste. Don’t forget a lot of love and care to finish it off.
Mountain Man produces approximately 60% of our products in-house. We then immediately send that product to our distributors and stores in order to get that product to you as fast as possible. For the other 40% of our products, Mountain Man has contracts with the producers so we can also get them in-house as soon as they’re produced and sent to distributors and stores as soon as possible. There is very minimal “warehouse” time before the customer is able to enjoy our product.
No. Our specialty is personal delivery of gourmet snacks to your office for your employees to purchase. We only leave behind happy customers.
A daily inventory is stocked in a delivery van. We then use a customized cart to bring in a full range of gourmet snacks. You have to see it to believe it!
Most offices select a break room, lunchroom, conference room, spare office or the front lobby.
No. We provide a service just like your coffee or vending service. We maintain a schedule so employees can look forward to our visits.
We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, cash, and personal/business checks.
Absolutely. Nationally famous since 1977, Mountain Man has endeavored to please our customers. Outstanding service and the highest quality products has been the key to Mountain Man’s success.
Yes, we can ship anywhere in the United States. (Special requirements are needed for perishable product in the warmer months.)