Who We Are

 

Nationally famous for outstanding quality and service since 1977!

 

If you’ve experienced Mountain Man products and service you already know that we set the standard for terrific Quality, Freshness, and Service! If you have not had the chance to try our products I’d like to share a little information that may be of help…

  • Mountain Man manufactures or produces approximately 60% of the product that we offer “In House”, which helps ensure the highest quality and freshness available. We roast our own nuts, develop and mix our own trail mixes, and produce some of the highest quality chocolates available. For the remaining 40% of the products that we offer, we search worldwide to find “old time” favorites and unique items that our customers always enjoy. Our product lines include Beef Jerky, Nuts, Trail Mixes, Chocolates, Yogurt Covered products, Dried Fruit, Popcorn, Gummies, & “Nostalgic” Candies. We also grow our own Pistachios in our Arizona orchards and offer numerous flavors.
  • A majority of Mountain Man products are sold in One Pound bags, with the exception of a few products, such as Beef Jerky and Popcorn products.
  • We often carry a product line or two that from a local, well known supplier that meets Mountain Man’s high quality standards. Two of those product lines are “Almond Brother’s” Flavored Toffee Nuts and “Arizona Jacks” Beef Brisket.
  • Customers often make purchases not only for themselves but for their family, friends, co-workers, clients, teachers, etc….  
  • All products sell very well for Mountain Man but the “Top Selling” product line is our moist & tender Beef Jerky, closely followed by our very popular Chocolate line!  
  • We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, debit cards, checks/cash.
  • Always 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!!
  • Mountain Man has been serving their customers nationally for over 44 years and I have owned my franchise for over 25 years serving the Southeast Metro Phoenix area. Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or special requests.

Mike Camery

480-540-5828

mike@MountainManAz.com

www.MountainManAz.com